The applicant must:
- Be a High School Junior and apply by June 30th before beginning their senior year.
- Have a father, mother, step-parent, grandparent or legal guardian who is a current member of the Moose in good standing (Applicant is NOT required to reside in the same household).
- Have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale or equivalent
- have participated in: In-School / Extra-Curricular activities (i.e. school sports teams, band, chess club, theater, etc.)
- have participated in: Out-of-School activities (i.e. employment, scouting programs, music lessons, non-school related sports)
- Upon request provide
- high school transcript or most recent report card
- verification of extra-curricular activities by a school official
- verification of out of school activities by an adult in a position of authority
- The letters of verification should include: 1) The name, title, email, and phone number of the supervising adult
If any of these requirements are NOT met the applicant will NOT be eligible for any drawing.